* CANCELLED *
The Doctoral Consortium will take place in conjunction with the 12th International Joint Conference on e-Business and Telecommunications, (ICETE), to be held July 20 - 22 in Colmar, Alsace, France. The ICETE 2015 doctoral consortium will provide an opportunity for graduate students to explore their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished experts in the field.
The Doctoral Consortium on e-Business and Telecommunications is intended to bring together Ph.D. students within the enterprise systems engineering field to discuss their research in an international forum. More precisely, the Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their research work in a relaxed and supportive environment;
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty members;
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of e-Business and Telecommunications;
- Obtain insight into directions for -Business and Telecommunications research taken by other doctoral candidates;
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other issues;
- Network with peers and future colleagues
Thus, the symposium will help shape ongoing and future research projects aimed at e-Business and Telecommunications, will promote scholarship and networking among new researchers in this emerging interdisciplinary area, and will expose these promising young researchers to the larger global community.
Doctoral Consortium Submission:
May 11, 2015 (expired)
May 22, 2015 (expired)
Camera Ready and Registration:
June 3, 2015 (expired)