Deadlines and Policies
Conference Regular Papers:
May 17, 2017
Conference Position Papers:
June 6, 2017
June 23, 2017
June 23, 2017
July 11, 2017
After this date, non-speaker registration is still possible, although conference bags and proceedings are limited to the existing stock.
*Note: All dates refer to AOE time, i.e. "Anywhere on Earth"
Guidelines, Benefits and Policies
Cancellation Policy for the Conference: If we receive your written cancellation before May 31, 2017, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of 100 EUR. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after May 31, 2017.
2. Discounts over the registration fee are not cumulative.
Students must confirm their status by presenting a student card and a signed declaration from the supervisor professor.
- Students without a paper are entitled to substantial discounts over the basic registration for non-speakers
- Registration discounts are available when students are from underprivileged countries
- Best Student Paper Awards will be given a voucher for a free or reduced registration fee in one event sponsored by INSTICC, valid during a 12 months period, including all conference materials (without the printed proceedings)
- Free INSTICC Membership valid until the end of 2018, which can be used in this and in subsequent INSTICC conferences and provides extended access to the SCITEPRESS Digital Library.